Cloud Infrastructure Architect (AWS / Google Cloud)
Posted 4 years ago
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long run.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Advise on and implement cloud best practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command in written and spoken English.