- Design, develop and implement web applications across different platforms.
- Deploy database changes and first line database support.
- Troubleshooting database issue and performance tuning.
- Maintain database high availability and ensure all production database work properly.
- Review release notes and upgrade or patch database software based on maintenance schedules.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience as Database Administrator
- Knowledge in Posgres/Clickhouse/MariaDB
- Knowledge in data guard and clustering
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command in written and spoken English