Junior Medior PHP Developer
Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hong Kong
Posted 4 years ago
- Working on building new modules and maintaining existing for CRM.me platform
- Analyzing and completing complex development tasks and troubleshooting
- Works independently and with supervisory review
- Being able to estimate the work needed for specific task and deliver code within time
- At least 2 years of experience in PHP programing. Knowledge of Yii framework is a plus
- Profound knowledge of OOP and MVC design pattern
- Strong experience in interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring
- Experience in writing PHP Unit tests is a plus
- Proficient in using Mercurial/Git Version Control
- Experience in LAMP Environment is a plus
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and tools
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible attitude, strong commitment to quality and accountability.
What You Can Expect:
- Full-time position. Long term potential to put your talents into practice
- International working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (remote work)