- Serve as our eyes and ears in social, and the voice of our consumers, elevating notable mentions and trends to teams across the organization.
- Troubleshoot client issues with the systems and work to resolve functionality related issues and escalate technical issues to the appropriate response teams.
- Provide day to day support of the systems for the customer and answer questions or assist in resolving any kind of issues.
- Provide training to clients regarding the use, functionality and navigation of the systems and system functionality enhancements.
- Prepare general use guides and develop client specific documentation and templates.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience using zendesk.com help desk software
- 1-2 years in customer support management
- 1-2 years in social media or community management
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload. Detail and team oriented
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem-solving, time-management, and organizational and prioritizing skills
- Professional self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
What You Can Expect:
- Full-time position. Long term potential to put your talents into practice
- International working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (remote work)